1. How many siblings? What are their names?
Four. Loretta, James, Fern and Brianna.
2. What motto do you live by?
"Be thankful for everyday, even the bad ones. You're alive, that's all that matters."
3. Who is your favorite musical artist?
4. What is your favorite season?
Fall *heart eyes emoji*
5. Advice for underclassmen?
High school goes by in a blink, enjoy it but don't do anything too stupid.
6. Who are you most grateful for?
My aunt Charise.
7. What is an accomplishment you are proud of?
That I have made it this far, when I thought I wouldn't make it past 13.
8. How long have you attended Walthill Public School?
12 years #BlujayForLife
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
A social worker in Colorado, Denver.
10. What are your hobbies?
Reading, tv series and art.
11. What is your favorite place to eat?
12. Describe high school in three words.
Stressful, fun and memorable.
13. What are your tribe(s)?
Umonhon and Sioux
14. When's your birthday?
October 12, 1999
15. Who are the 3 most important people in your life?
All the people in my life are important to me, it would be mean to choose.
16. What inspires you?
17. What makes you happy?
Making people smile.
18. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Egypt, France, and Hawaii.
19. What is your greatest fear?
Spiders, no joke.
20. What is your favorite color?
The colors the sun sets on the sky before it makes it's way around the earth. That color doesn't have a name, but it's my favorite.